Height requirement for (new) Space Mountain?

CindyH

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the height requirement might be for the new Space Mountain? And what the old one was? Thanks!

:earsboy:

Prior to going under rehab the height requirement was 40 inches. Since it is not open, and they have not announced a new height requirement, there is no way to know what it will be for certain. I would assume it won't go lower. Probably will stay the same, but I have no clue.

I couldn't find the old requirement on DL's website, and my son's 6-year checkup yesterday showed him to be 49 1/4 inches tall, so hopefully he'll be able to go on my favorite ride with me in August!

:cool1:

@49 inches I think the only ride in the entire resort he will have to skip is Maliboomer, which I believe is 52".

Since the ride is 100% completely unchanged (well, aside from being structurally sound now) I would expect the height requirment to be the same 40".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter