Height requirements....38-1/4”

Personally I wouldn't worry. She's got 3 months. she could grow an inch or more and she's over the requirement. as other's said, practice measuring and standing tall.

Disney is a stickler on height and sometimes there are inconsistencies. You can't argue your way out of it. We measured fine at the entry to a line, they measured again after we waited at teh front of the line and got turned away with my son in tears. Wasn't a particularly happy moment. This was in AK at Primevil Whirl
This exact same thing happened to us at 7 Dwarfs mine train. Cleared the first check, not the one right before getting on the ride.

This exact same thing happened to us at 7 Dwarfs mine train. Cleared the first check, not the one right before getting on the ride.
we also rode it earlier in the day and were measured then. I do understand we can change heights if you're close.

For that guy, I won't have any issues, he's 56" now. The middle guy is around 39"+. There are only a few 40" rides I'm hoping for him to go on, Soarn is really all I can think of during our trip. Test Track and Splash I would, but they're closed during our trip. He's 3.5 and I don't want to push the bigger rides on him, thinking thunder Mountain may be too big for him.

I would error on the side of being careful, and I'm usually not that mom. My kids are very tall for their ages. We had a trip about 2 months after Slinky opened (38" requirement) and our 2 year 6 month old was tall enough (by a few inches). It was WAY too much jerking, etc. for her. I had to use my entire arm to hold around the top of her head to her far shoulder to keep her head up.. and use my other hand to help her keep leaned back. We rope dropped and ran, so our wait was only about 20 minutes, but it was a waste of my ride, and she cried (she's not a kid that gets scared on stuff like this normally). I think the average kid should be 4+ to ride slinky - it's not just height. Since you can see the track, I should have just look up and made my own conclusion, not just the posted height requirement, but when in a rush, so excited, etc. - I don't have a good excuse I just didn't. Now that I'm looking around barnstormer is only 35".. and it's jerky too IMO. I would read what others say, not just follow the height limitations.

One of mine is measuring just at 48" (with no shoes) so we are in the same boat with a different ride -- RnR. She's determined to ride as she loves roller coasters. She's also incredibly skinny. But, if she meets the height requirement, I'm going to let her ride. And if they tell her she's not tall enough, I'll be out some money. I told her I'd buy her one of those bubble wands if she can't ride it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!