HELLLPPP!!! DINING for next week

Cheryl Geertsma

Earning My Ears
I got an alert this morning for Akershus and missed it , we were supposed to go 2 weeks ago but had to cancel last minute due to my husband having a serious accident (grinded his knuckles off) we did really well being able to postpone it but in the meantime lost ALL our dining and fast passes. Thankfully we were able to get most of them back, but nothing for akershus or O'hana on the 13th, 1900 park fare for the 14th, or scifi for the 19th, dont care on the time as long as it doesnt interfere with night time shows, ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!! Help me make my girls smile again - all reservations are for 6 people

Sign up for touring plans free reservation finder. Always stay by your phone for the text, I even set up a special ring tone. Follow the December canceled adr thread (although you need a minimum of 10 posts to coordinate).

Keep checking. Things open up all the time, especially the night before when people cancel at the last minute to avoid penalty.

Sign up for touring plans free reservation finder. Always stay by your phone for the text, I even set up a special ring tone. Follow the December canceled adr thread (although you need a minimum of 10 posts to coordinate).

Keep checking. Things open up all the time, especially the night before when people cancel at the last minute to avoid penalty.
The special ringtone idea is brilliant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter