• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello all! :)

madzilla

Counting down the days
Hello everyone! Been lurking for a while so thought I'd finally join up and say hi.

I've adored DLP since the beginning! I remember being so excited that they were opening a Disneyland in Europe, and my mum taped all the opening ceremonies and footage for me off the TV back in '92, and I watched those tapes over and over, longing to go. Finally I got to go with a friend and her family in 1995, and it was just out of this world! Same friend and I vowed we'd go back again - it took us 7 years, but we went in 2002 when we turned 18, to celebrate leaving school and finishing exams, and had the most brilliant time, so much so we went back a year later. :D

A couple of days ago another friend and I booked 5 days in DLRP in October! I'm so excited, I've never been at Halloween before so I can't wait to see all the decorations and things going on. It'll be my 4th time to DLP and my friend's first, so I'm looking forward to showing him everything! I'm also considering a trip for next year to join in with all the 15th anniversary celebrations, but we'll see how the money goes. ;)

I also went to WDW in Orlando last year, and while I had a fantastic time, DLP has a special place in my heart, and I can't wait to get there again. :teeth:

Looking forward to chatting with you all as the trip gets closer!

Hi Madzilla and Welcome to the DIS!

I think you will love Halloween! We were there last October and we loved it! :thumbsup2

Hiya Madzilla, welcome to the DIS Forums!

Hope you have a great time, I've been wanting to visit within Halloween =]

Hello Madzilla - welcome to the DIS! :wave:

It'll be my 4th time to DLP and my friend's first, so I'm looking forward to showing him everything!

::yes:: I love showing off DLP to people for their first time - it makes a visit even more special :goodvibes

Hi madzilla and welcome to the DIS! :welcome:

Fantastic news about your forthcoming trip ~ I would love to go at Halloween! :)

Welcome :wave2:

Halloween is meant to be a wonderful time to visit. We hope to visit when our youngest child is older and a little braver LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter