Hello All!

DaraAllen

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the
I am home from work today and decided to check out Club Penguin, which then lead me here. So funny to see so many familiar names on the boards. Some of you may remember me from VMK as CL_DaraSue.

Just wanted to say a quick hello. I might sign up for a free trial if I can find one, just to say hello to everyone online. If not, know that I'm watching you!

Hugs to all of my old friends, and hello to you newer folks. I miss hanging with you.

Oh and you west coast folks whom I know, I will be in LA mid-May and would love to do a VMK-ers meet at DLR if possible. For you WDW'ers I will be in Orlando in mid-June and want to do the same!

ETA: I created an avatar named Elfshine. Which server are most of the VMK'ers on?

Hi there yes I remember you. Glad to see you popped in to say hello.

Hugs Littlebelle :)

Hey there DaraAllen!

Haven't heard from you in a while. I heading down to WDW April 26th to May 3rd so I'll be missing you on the east coast.
Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years! Nice to hear from you!

JEDIYODA

Hi there! I remember you, Dara :) Wow, two trips to Disney! I'm soooooo jealous.

Also, jealous of Belle (always going on a cruise, lol) and Jedi (April honeymoon at Disney, grrr...)

Glad things are going well! Always great to have a Disney trip to look forward to :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter