Hello and thanks for listening!!

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
Hi All

Just want to say hello and thanks to all who listen to our pod cast. We have a great time doing them and the response has been overwhelming. Keep those emails coming!!!

Thanks
John

As long as you keep the informative with the informality I'm sure the podcast will continue to grow its audience :goodvibes

Love the Dis-unplugged (and this new forum is great). It's my favorite podcast. I really enjoyed the slightly revised format today and I found myself yelling out the highest grossing movies. The Aristocats? Come on Julie. :lmao:

All of you guys (and lady) bring something different to the table - and I finally have the voices matched up with the person (actually, only you and Kevin tripped me up). Really enjoy the show. Please keep up the hard work!!!!

BTW: How about posting a group picture so we can all get the appropriate visuals. (Or is that what you are afraid of?;) )

Thanks for putting together the podcasts! I love them! I second the request for a picture! You could put it at the top of this forum!

I love the Podcast!!! I know on a previous episode Pete said no pics but here's another vote for a picture:thumbsup2

BTW, I just love Bob!!! He cracks me up!!!:banana:

Awesome show as usual...another idea that could be interesting is use Skype and let people leave messages for the Podcast that can be answered in lieu of email. (btw, thanks for making me famous :banana:)

--Mr. DB

they read your email today Dirty bunny
I dont remember what it was about but I remembered your name
LOL

they read your email today Dirty bunny
I dont remember what it was about but I remembered your name
LOL

That's the same thing my DW says about me...she remembers my face but what comes out of my mouth just sounds like "blah blah blah" :lmao: :banana:

--Mr. DB

Love the podcast! You guys do such a great job with everything. The restaurant reviews are very good and pretty much right on the money from my experiance. He has a way of giving his reviews as if he just doesn't care about what anyone thinks as long as he is being honest with the listeners. Don't get me wrong, I love Disney, but sometimes its nice to here something that isn't sugar coated with praise, especially if it does not warrant it.

our whole family listens to the podcast every sunday morning while we eat breakfast (its quite quiet during this time lol!!) my family actually sits through the whole broadcast, no one eats and runs off.

I'm a die-hard podcast listener and not so long ago I introduced DH to it. Now he has me to burn them to CDs so he can listen in his squad car :) You all are great! Two thumbs up....:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I absolutely love Bob too. He always makes me laugh and I just want to hug him when the rest of you guys tease him. Bob power!!!:cool2:

Tuesday's commute if my favourite since I can listen to the new podcast! And now with the email epsiode it will cover two days of driving :-)

Thank you for the podcast! :goodvibes

I especially like the reviews - and when you send Bob on "assignments". I thought it was a hoot when Bob went to see the new 'Grand Fiesta Tour'. Classic!! :lmao:

Hi John! I really enjoy the podcast, Tuesday's got a whole lot more exciting!!:yay:

Another vote for pictures. :thumbsup2

And I love the thread discussions, it would be nice to have links to the threads you talk about placed as a sticky for a week? ( or did I miss them?)

Friendly Frog, check out WebmasterPete's post (here on this forum) titled "5/22 Show Notes". He does a great job outlining the topics, and includes links to the threads they discussed.

I love this synopsis!

(Hi, John! :wave2: )

I listened for the first time today. I love it!!!! I really like when you talk about the threads. Really good idea it makes everyone feel like part of the show. You guys should be on XM Radio IMO. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!