Hello DIS Boards!

OSUPhantom

Go Bucks!
Hello everyone,

I've been listening to the DIS Unplugged for about 6 or 7 months now after my dad got me into it and decided to finally sign up with an account. I've been on several other forums in the past but it's been a while.

My name is Brendan, I'm a young professional living in Boston, MA working as an urban planner for a state agency. I'm a New England native with my blood equal parts Sam Adams and Dunkin Donuts coffee.

In my free time I enjoy research public policy, theme parks (obviously), video games, good TV/movies, and enjoying dinner with friends.

My first trip to Disney World was about 12 years ago and since then my family has made almost annual trips back as DVC members. Needless to say my whole family is a Disney family. I'm looking forward to getting to know the boards and chatting with fellow Disney fans.

Welcome to the forums:welcome:
I'm a former New Englander and now call the beautiful state of Florida my home now. The forums are full of great information and the people are just as great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!