Hello from Kent, England, UK!

FirstVisit1997

Earning My Ears
Hi there!

My name is Tom, and I'm from Kent in England, United Kingdom.

Ever since my first visit to Walt Disney World in 1997 at the tender age of 8, I have been in love with the entire experience of being there. I don't even need to go on attractions; I could just enter one of the parks and spend the entire day walking around and taking all the exquisite detail that surrounds me. I go back as often as I can, with my most recent visit in May 2019. My wife and I are expecting our first child next month (a boy!), and we look forward to taking our son there in the next few years when he is old enough!

My favourite park is Disney Hollywood Studios/Disney MGM Studios, and my favourite attraction was The Great Movie Ride. I was truly sad when the ride closed, but there is so much more at Disney which will keep me coming back as much as I can.

Whilst I will be unlikely to be able to head back to WDW until 2024 or 2025 (I think a trip before then might be too much for a little one less than 4 years old), I will get my WDW fix in the meantime listening to some of the amazing audio and music loops available on YouTube, looking at some incredible photographs here, and speaking to you friendly people!

Look forward to speaking with you all!

Tom

Hi there!

My name is Tom, and I'm from Kent in England, United Kingdom.

Ever since my first visit to Walt Disney World in 1997 at the tender age of 8, I have been in love with the entire experience of being there. I don't even need to go on attractions; I could just enter one of the parks and spend the entire day walking around and taking all the exquisite detail that surrounds me. I go back as often as I can, with my most recent visit in May 2019. My wife and I are expecting our first child next month (a boy!), and we look forward to taking our son there in the next few years when he is old enough!

My favourite park is Disney Hollywood Studios/Disney MGM Studios, and my favourite attraction was The Great Movie Ride. I was truly sad when the ride closed, but there is so much more at Disney which will keep me coming back as much as I can.

Whilst I will be unlikely to be able to head back to WDW until 2024 or 2025 (I think a trip before then might be too much for a little one less than 4 years old), I will get my WDW fix in the meantime listening to some of the amazing audio and music loops available on YouTube, looking at some incredible photographs here, and speaking to you friendly people!

Look forward to speaking with you all!

Tom
:welcome:

You can hope over to Disney Paris to get your Disney fix between your WDW trips. It's not WDW but it aien't Wallyworld either. There are couple of resorts on site and 2 parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts