Hello from London

cazzius

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to 'meet' you.

Heading to Orlando for the first time as an adult (my last time was aged 11, many many years ago).
Things are very different now, and i'm feeling quite overwhelmed with all of the planning required.

Hoping to have some good conversations and find out some excellent tips from the friendly folks here :)

We're going in September.

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to 'meet' you.

Heading to Orlando for the first time as an adult (my last time was aged 11, many many years ago).
Things are very different now, and i'm feeling quite overwhelmed with all of the planning required.

Hoping to have some good conversations and find out some excellent tips from the friendly folks here :)

We're going in September.[/QUOTE
We're gong in September, too. Have fun with all the planning. I have learned so much here!

Thanks Daisydee43!
I am so happy that I found this site (and the British version, The Dibb) ad I have read so many tips that I never would have known or even thought of :)

Hope you have a great trip - and that we both get good weather!

Thank you MommyWithAPassport!

Schools being back in session was one of my main deciding factors so i'm glad it makes a difference to crowd sizes - I'm seeing 130 minute waits for Flight of Passage at the moment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter