• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello, live from the 12/8 Wonder cruise!

valeriekay123

Earning My Ears
WHOOHOOO! We made it! :) Thank you to all who answered my silly questions. We've been having a wonderful time and wish you all were here! The weather is beautiful and the seas are calm.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but when we tried making reservations for the Spa's rain room experience (I'm not sure of the proper name for it!) we were told you can only do this the day you want to do it. No prior reservations are taken. Just incase this is something new, I wanted to point it out.

I'm off to bed for tomorrow is Castaway Cay day and I don't want to be too late to claim my hammock!!

:Pinkbounc

Valerie

That does sound new, at least on the Magic we were able to book the rainforest room all week on the first day. Wonder if the Magic's policy has changed as well.

MJ

Originally posted by mmouse37
That does sound new, at least on the Magic we were able to book the rainforest room all week on the first day. Wonder if the Magic's policy has changed as well.

MJ

We could have signed up for a pass good all week, but those of us who only want a single day haev to wait until the day of.

Weather isn't quite so nice today. But it is still so relaxing on the ship.

Valerie

To clairfy the Rainforest, you actually don't have to make reservations at all. You just go there when you want to, on the day that you want to, and you can stay as long as you like. There is a very slight possibility that it would be full and you'd have to wait, but that is not common at all. The 7-day pass is simply paying in advance for unlimited access all week, which gives you a price break if you think you will be using it a lot.
If you see Cruise Director Rick, Head Servers P.J. or Rita, or Asst. Hotel Director Karen, please tell them that Barb and Tony say hello! Have a great day on Castaway Cay.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Aahh! Thank you for clarifying that for me!

I did see Rick but not the others you mentioned. I'll keep an eye out!

Valerie

We just got home from the 12/8 Wonder, and you are very well known at the spa. I was having a neck & shoulder massage with Helene, and she was telling me about the number of "repeat customers" they have there. I am mostly a "lurker" on this board, but I've gotten a lot of good info from you guys both here and on your site. I mentioned your names and she was surprised that I knew of you. Who can be on these boards and not know of you? You're very famous at DCL.....

DebbieR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter