Hello!! New to the Board!!

JPROSisaket

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!! I'm excited to join the group. Before the wife and I got married or had kids we booked our first trip to Walt Disney World together back in 2007 and just fell in love with Disney. After our trip we became pass holders. We would visit WDW 4-6 times a year. We got married in 2012 and still continued visit. Our first baby girl was born in 2015 and we tried continue visiting but it was getting difficult with infants. So 2017 we decided to cancel our membership. We have two little girls now and our youngest will be 3 soon so we are plan on becoming PH again now that the girls are bigger. Again, I'm excited to join and looking forward to connecting with you all!!

So glad you found us, its been quieter than usual just wait till everythings back open and you will see so much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!