Hello There!

C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
Yes - it's really me, after all this time. Any old timers remember me from days gone by? My granddaughter recently went to Disney World and while looking at some of the photos she sent me it got me to thinking about the DIS boards and all the time I used to spend here chatting, planning trips, sharing recipes, etc.. Hope everyone is doing well!

My goodness! Hello C Ann! Are you still at the lake? I often find myself wondering whatever happened to you. Nice to know you are still about and enjoying your granddaughter (she must be about to graduate I would think)

My goodness! Hello C Ann! Are you still at the lake? I often find myself wondering whatever happened to you. Nice to know you are still about and enjoying your granddaughter (she must be about to graduate I would think)
-------------
Wow! I wasn't sure anyone would remember me, but you remembered quite a bit! No - unfortunately I'm not at the lake anymore - although I wish I was - but that's a long story for another time.. As for my granddaughter, well - she's a young woman now - just finishing up her second year of college. Two more years and she'll be a college graduate!! Where did the time go?? How are things going with you? I really appreciate you popping in to say "hello".. :)

Many of us have been wondering about you for a long time and hoping you were ok.
-----------
So nice of all of you to think of me.. It's been quite awhile, hasn't it? Hope all is well with you & yours!:)

Oh C. Ann I am so happy to see you post! We could never forget you! I missed you and your recipes and now I hope you still have the love of reading Amish books yet too. I like them too. How is your beau? Wishing you all the best always.

-------------
Wow! I wasn't sure anyone would remember me, but you remembered quite a bit! No - unfortunately I'm not at the lake anymore - although I wish I was - but that's a long story for another time.. As for my granddaughter, well - she's a young woman now - just finishing up her second year of college. Two more years and she'll be a college graduate!! Where did the time go?? How are things going with you? I really appreciate you popping in to say "hello".. :)
Aw, sorry you are not at the lake anymore. Hopefully you are happy (and less isolated) where you are now.
Your granddaughter is a bit older than i recalled---the time sure does fly, doesn't it? My oldest is a junior at a university in the US this yer (it kills me to be across an ocean from my kid!) and my youngest is in his first year of an apprenticeship here in Germany. Some days I can hardly believe they are all grown.

OMG! I spotted your name, looked twice, looked again, thought I was seeing things, then thought it was a hoax,. Looked at the date on the post, and it's its really you! :bounce: So nice to see you back on the DIS with your DIS family. We think of you often, you may have seen posts now and then of some of us asking if anyone heard from you or how you have been. So glad that you stopped by to say hello. Hard to believe that your granddaughter is in her second year of college. I hope that you are doing better these days, and please , stop by and say hello more often if you feel up to it. We've missed you! :grouphug:

Well, what a shock. Of course we remember you and many were wondering how you were doing. I think some of your last posts indicated you had a pretty serious illness? How did that go? How did you get better? Glad to see you back!

Yes I remember your from long time ago. Hope you are doing well.

Holy smokes--I did the same thing everyone else did, checked dates for possible zombie thread,etc. Nice to see you again! I'm another Dis-er who remembers "C Ann at the lake" and how you'd sometimes stay there longer than expected (which you enjoyed!) Hope you can stay a while--you have a lot of posts to catch up with;)

Welcome back!! We've had quite a few threads over the years wonder where is C.Ann...I remember your love for Amish books and your summers at the lake. Glad to see you popped back in, you were missed:lovestruc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter