Hello There!

Good to see you back! Your name pops up on the Old Timers thread occasionally, wondering where you are and how you are doing. Thanks for checking in!!

Yes - it's really me, after all this time. Any old timers remember me from days gone by? My granddaughter recently went to Disney World and while looking at some of the photos she sent me it got me to thinking about the DIS boards and all the time I used to spend here chatting, planning trips, sharing recipes, etc.. Hope everyone is doing well!

Nice to see you. I am glad all is well.

Sooo good to see you back!! You have been missed!! :hug:

I remember you well.....lake, daughter, husband, new found love....all of it.
Hope you will stick around and share your stories with us!

Wow, I'm another one that thought you had passed on. I looked back and saw that you entered hospice 5 years ago due to inoperable cancer. Quite a recovery. I can't wait to hear what happened! A miracle, indeed! Welcome back!

C.Ann, you should read the first link, the one when we were told you were in hospice, to see how many people on the DIS care about you. It feels good to be loved.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/prayer-request-for-c-ann.3199342/
https://www.disboards.com/threads/me-new-post.3203540/

Last edited:

Oh my goodness! Hello C.Ann!!!! I am so glad to hear from you. I am also so very sorry about the loss of your daughter. Pleas eaccept my deepest condolences.

Holy cow! It's great to see you again! I am so glad you dropped by :). Add me to the list of people who were worried about you.

So good to see you again, C.Ann. It's been years. A sight for sore eyes for sure. Good to hear Whitt is good, and great to hear you are doing well. Hope we see you more often.

Welcome back dear C. Ann. Have missed your wonderful posts and have prayed that you were doing well. Glad to see you back. Can't believe your granddaughter is in college now!!

Welcome back, C. Ann! I remember you and your interesting threads over the years. Good to have you around again!

Yes - it's really me, after all this time. Any old timers remember me from days gone by? My granddaughter recently went to Disney World and while looking at some of the photos she sent me it got me to thinking about the DIS boards and all the time I used to spend here chatting, planning trips, sharing recipes, etc.. Hope everyone is doing well!
Welcome Back C.Ann!

C.Ann, are you alright? You posted over 10 times on Thursday and nothing since then. Don't feel like you have to post to each of us individually. :hug:

I remember several years back you were down to 85lbs and struggling to keep weight on. Eating even bits of food, and drinking Ensure was so difficult for you. How did you manage to ultimately see it through? I'm sure your experiences and advice would be super helpful for all those who struggle with the same issues when they're sick and anorexic. Has your weight stabilized now? You seem to have overcome so many serious health issues. Impressive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter