Hello There!

Yes - it's really me, after all this time. Any old timers remember me from days gone by? My granddaughter recently went to Disney World and while looking at some of the photos she sent me it got me to thinking about the DIS boards and all the time I used to spend here chatting, planning trips, sharing recipes, etc.. Hope everyone is doing well!

I don't remember recipe sharing, but I'd love to find/start a thread on this. As a vegetarian, I sometimes struggle for new ideas.

Welcome back C.Ann! So nice to hear from you again! Of course many of us remember you and your posts!

Hi C. Ann, I remember you. I also remember reading posts where people were asking if anyone knew what had become of you. I'm sure you wouldn't remember me, I don't post very often but I definitely remember you.
So nice that you're back!!

Unforgettable. That's what you are.......

Of course we remember you. I asked about you a year or two ago.

Hello! So good to see you! I was looking at the old "What's for Dinner?" threads a couple of weeks ago!

Hello, C.Ann. Glad to see you back. I remember reading your posts about the lake and your love of reading. Please keep on coming back to visit. I don't post much but I love to read the threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter