Hello

I am just about off to bed now, as it is getting late, hopefulyl more action will be around in the morning!!!

It took me a while but I finally figured out what I should be doing. LOL Good morning everybody ! Now I forgot what I wanted to say.:jester:

I am really enjoying the new site. I especially like the ease of moving from one board to another because they are all listed on the main page. I never complained about the old site, and never would, because it's a great service for us Disney obsessers, but I am liking this oh, so much better!

Thanks to Pete and his crew for keeping this up for us and for not charging us to use it. There are far too few of the good ones out there.

:bounce:

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing! :jester: And I'm not getting much done on my rewards programs in the meantime either! Guess I'd better get back to that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!