Hello!!! )

As long as we are being random

I LOVE UGLY BETTY

Ooo. Me too. Even more after they went to see Wicked awhile back. ;)

Is anybody else sick of snow... or going on vacation soon? ;)

Who else got to hunt easter eggs in 2 feet of snow today!! I know I did....kinda fun...makes them easy to hide..

Who else got to hunt easter eggs in 2 feet of snow today!! I know I did....kinda fun...makes them easy to hide..

If I had kids I would have...but I would have used white eggs...because I'm just that mean...and I have a twisted sense of humor that way. ;):rotfl2:

If I had kids I would have...but I would have used white eggs...because I'm just that mean...and I have a twisted sense of humor that way. ;):rotfl2:

Ever try a jelly bean hunt? Our rule: they have to be in plain sight, i.e. you don't have to move anything to see them. For example, a yellow jelly bean in a yellow daffodil. Pop did this for me as a kid the year it poured rain and the yard was a mud hole. It was a BIG hit and he continued hiding jelly beans till I was married and on my own. Even then, I wanted a jelly bean hunt. My kids are old enough now that they get jelly beans inside and plastic eggs outside.

BTW, I would absolutely do white eggs in the snow, as long as they're in plain sight!!!

Ever try a jelly bean hunt? Our rule: they have to be in plain sight, i.e. you don't have to move anything to see them. For example, a yellow jelly bean in a yellow daffodil. Pop did this for me as a kid the year it poured rain and the yard was a mud hole. It was a BIG hit and he continued hiding jelly beans till I was married and on my own. Even then, I wanted a jelly bean hunt. My kids are old enough now that they get jelly beans inside and plastic eggs outside.

BTW, I would absolutely do white eggs in the snow, as long as they're in plain sight!!!

What a cute idea!

I'd do it in the yard if:

1. I had any kids or neighbor kids who would come do it

2. it wouldn't wreck the prettyful snow in the front yard. I hate yards that look trudged through... I have no idea why :D

3. somebody brought the white eggs over. :)

We hide eggs in our church and after the easter service the kids search for them!!:thumbsup2

We had our Easter Egg Hunt in the grocery store. It's closed on Sundays, so we were all alone. Girls had a blast. Amazing how simple things can make them feel like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. When we were done with the egg hunt, we played soccer in the TP aisle.

I think it would be really fun to go to the store and have a water fight with those weird hoses the have for keeping produce clean

I'd want to play paintball in an empty store...lots of places to hide! Might get expensive though.

We had our Easter Egg Hunt in the grocery store. It's closed on Sundays, so we were all alone. Girls had a blast. Amazing how simple things can make them feel like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. When we were done with the egg hunt, we played soccer in the TP aisle.

now that would be fun! Did you break in?! :confused3

Nope, DH is the manager. It was too cold and muddy to be outside. Some lucky person is going to find an egg today, though, with a quarter in it. We couldn't find the last one. It was fun!

I hope it's a young child that finds it. :goodvibes

We had our own little game of "Fear Factor" going on during Easter dinner last night. My mom offered DS money to eat his asparagus! We didn't think he'd do it because he can barely stand the sight of the stuff -- but he got $15 Disney dollars. And because we're the biggest weirdos ever we made him hold each one up in the air and say "spears" (instead of cheers) before he ate it. Ah, good times...good times!

just remember when doing an easter egg hunt to make a map ..... one rainy easter we had an indoor egg hunt and couldn't find the last one knowing it had 20 bucks in it cause we found the lower denominations.... anyway it took three months to finally stumble upon it..... nice surprise three months later but still it could have ha candy in it to attract the buggies :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter