Hello

DisneySpence

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to stop in and say hello the place looks pretty interesting. Hopefully it will help feed my Disney addiction LOL.

DisneySpence said:
Just wanted to stop in and say hello the place looks pretty interesting. Hopefully it will help feed my Disney addiction LOL.

Welcome to the board. There is a ton of information here. Enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome My primary interest is the DVC link that is what sparked my interest as our family are members at a couple different resorts.

Welcome to the DIS :)

I am a DVC member my 'home' is the Boardwalk - great forums here for that.

Thanks DE glad to be here haven't been around much lateley with the holidays but I will be back on a regular basis after life settles back down LOL.

It'll feed your addiction alright. I'm a total kook. I think I have a problem. All I want to do is read and talk Disney. My family thinks I've lost it!! :Pinkbounc

Hi there and welcome to the DIS Boards!! :wave2: We hope you enjoy it here! :)

Thanks everyone I have found loads of great info in here the DVC board is great and it is great to see a Canadian board I feel right at home with my fellow Disney addicts.

Welcome to the board :cheer2:

I have found this board to be extremely helpful and there are so many caring people on this board. Most of all I am learning it can also be alot of fun to share our love for Disney.

Well,this board certainly feeds my addiction,have to have my daily fix of it.Hope you feel the same way,and get lots of info/enjoyment from it!
Kirsten :jumping4: :jumping4:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter