Help am I doing something wrong!

FisherFamily

Earning My Ears
Hey, We got the Vacation Magic in the mail today. It had a flyer about a member's fairytale dream. A sweepstakes for dvc members to win a night in Cinderella Castle Suite plus 4 nights at SSR. I logged into dvcmembers website followed the directions. Got a club ID # which is needed to enter the sweepstakes and it keeps coming back saying Sorry. The information you entered was not found in our records. Please try again. I have used my name since it is my dvc member login I am using. I have used my husbands name who is listed as the member. Both come back with this Sorry message. Any suggestions?

Thanks

When I enter DVCmember.com, there is a number that showed up on the left side fo the screen. I used that for entering the contest. It didn't give me an error. I would check to see if this number works (if its different than the one you received in the mail).

I am still waiting for mine. Anyone else not receive their Vaction Magic yet?

If this is the same contest I tried to enter in early FEB.....you have to be a DVC member before the end of Dec. or something like that. So if you are new like me...we joined Jan. 31st..we can't enter the castle contest. Now if this is something different. I have no idea why it is not working. You have to read that fine print.

You don't need to have your vacation magic to enter the contest there is a link on the DVCmember.com home page. The contest started Febuary 1, and goes until April 15. The winner will be notified April 20th (I think). Prize dates are June 26-30th. We have been members since 2000, so it is not that we are new and not eligible. As per the rules we are in good standing with our dues so it can't be that either.

Any other suggestions?

It doesn't work for me because the official rules say we must be a DVC member in good standing as of 1/1/07. We didn't join til 1/31/07.

Okay I have a question also... It says you can enter once for each contract number. I entered once but can not figure out how to enter again with my other contract numbers. Anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter