Help annual pass questions again!

gracieclaire

Mouseketeer
iv just been watching a u-tube video on purchasing from the Uk.

1 She says that you cannot set up direct debit over the phone only pay in full
2 She says if filling in the forms you have to send a copy of your bank statement, will i need this if i do them in the park instead as i do online banking and don't have statements?

Any other tips please especially if anyone has used Natwest for the direct debit

thank you

I'm not sure about the UK, but you can pay per month when you're from the Netherlands. All that's needed is you bank card. If you pay in full, you won't need a bank statement anyway, because you're paying everything at that moment. Just go to the park and get your card there, it won't matter which bank you use
Thank you for your reply but yes i want to set up a direct debit

yes monthly and i wanted to do it over the phone but seems can't so would lie to do t at the park

I don't think that's possible over the phone, as they need your signature to set up the montly payment plan.
Last year I had major issues, had sent in my documents 3 times, but they didn't arrive. And the people on the phone kept saying, send it again. But it has to happen within a month after application. After the month was over, they closed my request and I had to make a new application. In the end, I decided to just pay in full as it was just too much hassle.

Getting worried now seems no end of problems, anyone set up monthly payments without problem while in the park especially if you’ve used natwest also what do I need to take altogether please ie. do I need a bank statement

I don't think that's possible over the phone, as they need your signature to set up the montly payment plan.
Last year I had major issues, had sent in my documents 3 times, but they didn't arrive. And the people on the phone kept saying, send it again. But it has to happen within a month after application. After the month was over, they closed my request and I had to make a new application. In the end, I decided to just pay in full as it was just too much hassle.

Having a similar situation right now. Applied online, sent the signed documents off via royal mail tracked who have passed it onto La Poste... La Poste have attempted delivery and on the tracking it said that 'nobody was in to accept the delivery'. Received my AP but without the verification, its pointless!

Getting worried now seems no end of problems, anyone set up monthly payments without problem while in the park especially if you’ve used natwest also what do I need to take altogether please ie. do I need a bank statement

You need to take a statement with you that has your name and address, IBAN and either SWIFT code or BIC on it so they can confirm the account details are correct. Check with your bank first that they accept SEPA requests to be set up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter