Help! Anyone remember onboard photo pricing from a 7N ?

tee11

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to decide whether I should pre-order this time. It would help me, if anyone remembers recent pricing from onboard a 7n cruise (Fantasy)!!! We usually walk off with 20 prints, but I don't remember what we paid last time! It's perfect, because we really do want the prints. I'm also interested in the ONBOARD price of unlimited digital prints this time though!

Thanks so much!!

I don't know all the prices, but the onboard pricing for all the digital files (on a USB) was $349. (We were on a 7-night on the Wonder in December.)

That helps me a lot, Disney PiPhi! Now if anyone remembers the onboard price for the 20 print package?! :)

I pre-purchased. Let's hope it was the right thing to do! But one less thing to worry about I guess! Has anyone ever changed their pre-purchased package onboard? For example from an unlimited digital to a 20 digital print or vice versa?
Thanks!

Now that you have pre-purchased, you can relax and enjoy. Make full use of all the photo opportunities you like. When we were there we made sure to sit in different combinations at dinner because they come up and take a lot of pairs shots. (But they will also wait and take and combinations you ask for). Plus it encouraged one member of our group, who is no fan of photo posing, to go ahead and join in the pictures because we had already paid for it, so he wanted us to get our money's worth. We got more pictures with him in them on this vacation than all previous ones together! It was great. But yes, you can change your purchase up to the final full day. They offered this to us on the ship, but we were happy with our choice. Especially loved the pictures in the water on CC.

Now that you have pre-purchased, you can relax and enjoy. Make full use of all the photo opportunities you like. When we were there we made sure to sit in different combinations at dinner because they come up and take a lot of pairs shots. (But they will also wait and take and combinations you ask for). Plus it encouraged one member of our group, who is no fan of photo posing, to go ahead and join in the pictures because we had already paid for it, so he wanted us to get our money's worth. We got more pictures with him in them on this vacation than all previous ones together! It was great. But yes, you can change your purchase up to the final full day. They offered this to us on the ship, but we were happy with our choice. Especially loved the pictures in the water on CC.

I want to preorder the photo package for our upcoming 7 day Med cruise...so if I order all photos and decide I want to change to a smaller package - I know I’m able to do that...but, if I make the change do you know if I get the preorder price or if I have to pay the onboard price since I changed my photo package? Your help is appreciated.

Thanks! That is my strategy, too, we have so few pictures of all of us together!
Do you know, if you change your package onboard, will they refund the difference to the credit card, or the onboard account?
Do you have any tips "to catch" the water pictures at Castaway? Just like you, we loved them, and bought them on our first and second cruises. However, on subsequent cruises we never got the water pictures/didn't see the photographer on Castaway!?

I want to preorder the photo package for our upcoming 7 day Med cruise...so if I order all photos and decide I want to change to a smaller package - I know I’m able to do that...but, if I make the change do you know if I get the preorder price or if I have to pay the onboard price since I changed my photo package? Your help is appreciated.

I'm not sure that the smaller packages have a pre-order discount, so there is nothing lost by getting it on board.

Thanks! That is my strategy, too, we have so few pictures of all of us together!
Do you know, if you change your package onboard, will they refund the difference to the credit card, or the onboard account?
Do you have any tips "to catch" the water pictures at Castaway? Just like you, we loved them, and bought them on our first and second cruises. However, on subsequent cruises we never got the water pictures/didn't see the photographer on Castaway!?

I'm not quite sure how to find them. I guess we got lucky. I do know they spent a decent amount of time with us, and it wasn't like families were lining up to get pictures with them, they just sort of wandered through the surf. I do remember we were pretty close to the ship end of the first beach, which was lucky because we didn't actually spend much time in that area, we were usually closer to Pelican Plunge.

We've always gotten pictures at the beach at Castaway Cay. We were at the beach closest to the ship and got pictures around 10AM.

As for the price online discounted price for all the pictures it is $295.95 for a night cruise.

We bought a couple of photo binders that had a group picture of the gang, and the folks at Shutters gave us a discounted rate since we had preordered pictures. YMMV though.

Cheers!

Hi, does anyone know if we can purchase other packages or only one or a few pics instead of the package? We got the whole package 8 years ago on the Magic and it was great but I am going with my Mom and she would like to purchase a few photos only. Thanks.

Thanks loreni,xQuizx and anchors away for your helpful information!

We will try to make full use of the picture opportunities and report back if anyone’s interested!

Belezza- last time the smallest package you could purchase onboard was the 10 prints (for a slight discount) but for the full price you can purchase exactly how many you like; one or two or six or any combination!

I'm trying to decide whether I should pre-order this time. It would help me, if anyone remembers recent pricing from onboard a 7n cruise (Fantasy)!!! We usually walk off with 20 prints, but I don't remember what we paid last time! It's perfect, because we really do want the prints. I'm also interested in the ONBOARD price of unlimited digital prints this time though!

Thanks so much!!
These are the prices I have:
PHOTOS (Sep 2014)
Individual prices are:
8X10 print - $20.95
6X8 print - $14.95
Digital photo each - $20.95

The packages are 6 ($99.95), 10 ($149.95), 15 ($199.95), and 20 ($249.95 precruise) photos. Different length cruises have different options. You can also purchase an all prints package (all your photos printed) for the same cost as the length of cruise full digital package.

The length of cruise digital package cost varies with length of cruise. The prices I've seen are (for pre-cruise purchase/onboard cost):
7 night $295.95/$100.00 to add prints/$349.95, $100.00 to add prints;
5 night $249.95/$50.00 to add prints;
4 night $194.95/$75.00 to add prints/$229.95, $75.00 to add prints;
2 night $199.95/$50.00 to add prints

Special digital package prices (or just the all prints package)
14 night $339.95/$100.00 to add prints;
12 night $399.95/$100.00 to add prints

The 6, 10, 15, & 20 photo packages are the full digital package with 6, 10, 15, or 20 photos unlocked for your access once home.

You can go to https://www.mycruisephotos.com/DCL/...hy&utm_medium=Disney&utm_campaign=Photography
and see what the costs are for your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter