HELP - Avengers HM - AP Early Registration Q's

princessekrus

Mouseketeer
I'm hoping the Dis experts here can help me figure this out.

I have an AP, and received the e-mail that passholders could register for the Avengers HM as of March 19th. HOWEVER...

1) There was no direct link in the e-mail, and when I go to the passholder sight (though MDE), all of the other races are mentioned (including pre-reg dates for WDW Marathon weekend 2015), but NOT Avengers....

2) If I am able to do pre-registration, will I be able to register my DH (also a passholder, but no MDE account)?

Thank you all in advance. I have done WDW Half's before, but was never worried about them selling out within HOURS!

My experience is websites DVC and AP are not always updated. The wine and dine didn't show on DVC website until day of early registration. I am hoping that is the case for Avengers and all information points to we will have early registration.

My experience is websites DVC and AP are not always updated. The wine and dine didn't show on DVC website until day of early registration. I am hoping that is the case for Avengers and all information points to we will have early registration.

Thank you - that is what I am hoping for as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter