Help booking package

MinnieWebster

Mouseketeer
Help!

We are trying to book a 2-night/3-day package at Hilton Tokyo Bay for our visit in mid-May. DH's birth mother (who lives in South Korea) has offered to pay for that stay, so I am trying to use her credit card to book it. Only problem is, it keeps sending me to this 3D-secure authentication site. I have sent a message to MIL, trying to find out if she knows about it, but she just said she doesn't know (she doesn't speak much English).

So how do we fill out this authentication page, it's asking for a resident registration number???

Has anyone else dealt with this? Thanks for your help!

That is a credit card verification page and is between your MIL & her card issuer. They are trying to ensure that this is a valid use of her card. If she doesn't know the answer(s) to what they ask, we won't know either. Sorry.

Your MIL would have to call her bank and have them authorize the deposit. If your MIL is paying for the room and she is not going to be there, I would definitely call the hotel and ask if she would have to fill out a credit card authorization form. Hotels in general are very hesitant about charging cards that belong to people who aren't there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter