HELP-Breakfast with Cinderella

Christina in MA

Earning My Ears
I am looking for anyone with reservations for breakfast with Cinderella at Cinderella's Royal Table from 2/3/02 thru 2/13/02 that doesn't want or can't use them. This is the only thing my niece has put on her "must do" list & I dropped the ball making the plans. If anyone can help I would be forever grateful. Please e-mail me at christinaconnelly@hotmail.com.

Keep calling back every day until your trip and you may get lucky. I also remember people saying that PS sometimes open up 10 days out. Just keep calling. I remember doing this and thankfully got one. Good luck!

Some other options if you don't get PS's before you go down:

Make them from your resort (if you are staying on property) Sometimes CM's have been able to work a little "magic" and find a PS when there wasn't one beforehand.

Try a walk up. Works on some of the other character meals. Many times people make PS's and just don't show up. You may have to wait a while (30 minutes or so) but if they say that you can get a seat you will get one.

Do a "Princess Hunt" See how many princesses she can find and have her picture made with. She could do Storytime with Belle, visit Ariel at the Grotto, see the Princesses at Toon Town, and hang out in the different countries at Epcot trying to meet up with Snow, Cindy, Aurora, Jasmine, etc.

Hope you get your PS's. Keep trying. You never know when an opening might come up!

:earsgirl:
29 more days to WDW!!!!

I did hear on these boards a long time ago that a few "seats"are saved at character breakfasts for resort guests so ask your cm to check upon arrival,if you haven't been able to get them before.Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter