Help....Can’t book dining at 180 day plus

rance

DIS Veteran
Hi,

my 180 day window has opened up for our 7 night stay. Should I be able to book dining 180 plus 7?

I have logged into mde to make dining reservations but the window only allows me to book exactly 180 days. The rest of the dates are blanked out.

Am I doing something wrong?

thanks
rob

Are you staying at a Disney resort or something like the Swolphin/Disney Springs?

Staying at BWV on rented points.... the reservation does show in mde.

could that be why?

oh maybe not. Our checkin is August 19 for 7 nights. I am currently only able to book Aug 23rd reservations.

I was under the impression that I can book dining at 180 days plus the length of my resort stay.

for example my reservation starts August 19 so the 180 days started A few days ago.
I thought I would be able to book dining all the way to August 26th. Currently I can only book until August 23.

am I misunderstanding?

Really confused. Your booking day was days ago right? And is it that each day since then you’ve only been able to book one day at a time?

Yes exactly... I thought I would be able to book all the way to August 26. Did I misunderstand?

Ok thanks...that’s what I thought.
I appreciate all the responses.

Just a bunch because it's happened to me a ton of times - did your profile change to a different country - mine always
changes to Canada - once I change it back to US/English , it works again

Ok I found out the problem if anyone else experiences this issue.

I called disney and the rep asked if I was using the mobile app....I said yes. She said try the mydisneyexperience.com on a computer browser instead.

And that worked. Instantly allowed me to book at 187 days out.

Thanks again for the responses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter