HELP! Can you buy merchandise from Tokyo Disneyland online?? Anyone know??

This is it, but i can't find it anywhere.
ebay.com/itm/Disney-Mickey-amp-Minnie-Mouse-Love-Kawaii-Japan-Phone-Charm-Tokyo-Disneyland-/151496168000?nma=true&si=atPSCenb5ToWFFhCH5ott1ONsO4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557[/url]

copy it into your browser.

Looks like the seller was not able to get any bids for it. Did you try contacting the person to see if it's still available?

There's a Facebook page called Disney Dream Store from Japan that may be able to assist with merchandise purchases. Also, I'm pretty sure Aulani is selling Shellie May now so it might be easier to contact them if you're trying to get a Duffy/Shellie May.

you might be able to buy from Yahoo Japan Auction, if not, i can ask my sister who goes to TDL/TDS every 3 or 4 months.. just let me know, but i know the shipping costs a lot.
does your sister still go as i would be very interested in asking for a couple of thing and i went recently and the airlines lost my bag a i really would like to get them again

Unfortunately I don't think there is :( If you don't get any replies, let me know, I can hook you up with a great ebay seller. If you email them, they live close enough to TDL they can pick up an item and sell it to you thru paypal. I have purchased from them several times and they have 100% feedback on ebay, and they are great to work with!!

can you please send my the ebay seller as i would like to replace a few things

www.tenso.com is your friend.. they will give you a Japanese address so you can ship the stuff you order to them then they forward the stuff to you which include disney online tokyo. I used few times last few months.. shipping fee is reasonable...you will get your stuff within 10 days. I love it!!

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/disneystore/

I second this - http://buyee.jp/category/yahoo/auction/2084240474
you can find the standard bears fairly cheaply on here (and some incredibly expensive modded bears), and there are a variety of shipping options/prices.

Unfortunately I don't think there is :( If you don't get any replies, let me know, I can hook you up with a great ebay seller. If you email them, they live close enough to TDL they can pick up an item and sell it to you thru paypal. I have purchased from them several times and they have 100% feedback on ebay, and they are great to work with!!
Can you send me the link to the ebay seller too? I’ve been trying to find a seller forever!!!!!

Did u ever find a seller or a website to buy merch from Tokyo on? I’ve been looking all over and can’t find a good one! Did someone ever send you there seller?
Hi! Does anyone know if you can buy merchandise from Tokyo Disneyland online or over the phone? You can for Walt Disney World, Florida, USA. I'm looking to buy some of the Duffy Disney Bears.

Will anyone be going soon?

Thanks!

Please reply here or PM me! :)

Hi, I could possibly do a pick up for people who would like to purchase Tokyo Disneyland/Sea items, granted it's not sold out. I have an AP to both parks. If anyone is interested, let me know.

I'm also new on this board, but have been a Disney lover for years. I used to go to the Anaheim Disneyland in college.

Hi, I could possibly do a pick up for people who would like to purchase Tokyo Disneyland/Sea items, granted it's not sold out. I have an AP to both parks. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Are you still able to pick something up and ship it??? I was there on Friday and didn’t buy the plush Simba because I thought I could find it in Anaheim but I can’t!!!!

Are you still able to pick something up and ship it??? I was there on Friday and didn’t buy the plush Simba because I thought I could find it in Anaheim but I can’t!!!!
Hi. I don’t have immediate plans to go to Disney this week. Maybe next week if weather permits. Send me a pic and I’ll see if I can find it. Which park did u go to Land or Sea?

Hi. I don’t have immediate plans to go to Disney this week. Maybe next week if weather permits. Send me a pic and I’ll see if I can find it. Which park did u go to Land or Sea?

I’m in no rush! I just foolishly thought I could buy the same stuffed Simba in Anaheim because we have annual passes there, but I can’t . We were at DisneySea at a small vendor in the Lost River Delta/Arabian Coast area. I looked for the same Simba near the front of the park and couldn’t find him anywhere. I should have just walked to the back of the park and picked him up.
I’m not sure how to attach a picture. Can I private message on this forum??

Last edited:
I’m in no rush! I just foolishly thought I could buy the same stuffed Simba in Anaheim because we have annual passes there, but I can’t . We were at DisneySea at a small vendor in the Lost River Delta/Arabian Coast area. I looked for the same Simba near the front of the park and couldn’t find him anywhere. I should have just walked to the back of the park and picked him up.
I’m not sure how to attach a picture. Can I private message on this forum??
I don’t think you have enough posts to private message yet. Do you see the button that says upload file? It’s right below where you enter what you’re typing. You can click that and insert a picture. It just can’t be too large of a file

Last edited:
I don’t think you have enough posts to private message yet. Do you see the button that says upload file? It’s right below where you enter what you’re typing. You can kick that and insert a picture. It just can’t be too large of a file
Ah, got it. Thanks!! I don’t quite understand these forums! I just really regret not buying my Simba:)

Ah, got it. Thanks!! I don’t quite understand these forums! I just really regret not buying my Simba:)
Haha well hopefully someone can help you out. One thing I’m excited for when we visit Japan in May is the merch at Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!