• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP!!! Changed my forum skin by mistake

Coconuts

DIS Veteran
I went under user cp, edit options, and tried to change my forum skin to a different color. I clicked on Iphone by mistake and now can't change it back. I can't even access user cp! What can I do to fix this? Thanks

Bump. Anyone? Can anyone help me? I can't access any of my user cp on my computer because of this and have to do everything on my phone now. Please?

Can any moderator help me? I can't access any of the options that were available to me before when I hit the user cp tab, like edit signature, edit options, edit avatar, etc. This means I can never change my signature or anything else ever.

Thanks so much to Webmaster Kathy! I emailed tech support at wdwinfo and she responded and fixed my problem in less than 2 hours!!! This is why I love the Disboards!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter