Help choosing where to eat in Epcot

Karen M

Earning My Ears
We will be visiting Epcot for one day on December 14th. I am having a hard time with choosing where to eat. First, I cant decide if we should do a sit down for lunch or for dinner. Second, I cant decide where. The three of us I would say are rather picky/boring eaters so basically all the fancy flare to food doesn't impress us because chances are we wont like it anyway. Any help would be much appreciated. The only for sure no for all of us is seafood. I know this is very general but I'm hoping seeing some of your suggestions will get my wheels turning.

I'd choose lunch if you don't care between lunch and dinner. Most people dine at dinner, but the menus are the same at almost all Epcot restaurants. Going at lunch means you'll be able to do other things during dinner time while everyone else is dining. I would look at individual menus before ruling out a restaurant in general. If you like pizza and pasta, Via Napoli is probably a safe bet. Rose and Crown may be something to check out, too, for foods from the UK. If you decide to forego a sit down restaurant all together, Sunshine Seasons quick service is a great choice at the Land pavilion.
Another option, if you want burgers and ice cream, would be to leave the park through the back International Gateway entrance/exit, and walk over to eat at Beaches & Cream at the Beach Club Resort. It's hard to get a reservation at B&C, though, because it is so small. Still, doesn't hurt to try. The Boardwalk Inn (also walking distance from Int'l Gateway) has the ESPN Club and Big River Grille and Brewing Company that may be ok for picky eaters, but I've never eaten at either of these two.

Last edited:
I'm going at the same time.. they are having the festival of the holidays food festival with samples of food from all over the world. I did not make any ADRs and plan on snacking around the world!!!! Our goal is to at least try 1 things from each country in the showcase!!

I'm going at the same time.. they are having the festival of the holidays food festival with samples of food from all over the world. I did not make any ADRs and plan on snacking around the world!!!! Our goal is to at least try 1 things from each country in the showcase!!
I didnt even realize that it was the festival of the holidays food festival. That sounds like a great plan! Im going to look into it some more.

I wouldn't plan any meals especially if you are picky eaters. The kiosks around World Showcase should have planty of food to pick from. I would suggest grazing over lunch and dinner. That way, everyone can get what they want.

We usually book sit down dinners. During the day we are doing the rides and moving around a lot so we grab something quick for lunch, dinner gives us time to relax. I love the restaurants in Epcot and usually end up there for dinner. It depends what type of food appeals to you. If you like steak Le Cellier is really good, although the tables are pretty close together. Via Napoli is the pizza restaurant in Italy and is really good.

I didnt even realize that it was the festival of the holidays food festival. That sounds like a great plan! Im going to look into it some more.

Yes!! Google international festival of the Holidays.. I think disney food blog has a whole breakdown of the kiosks with the special treats with pics from last year.. they sound sooo good!!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter