HELP!!! Cindy's Breakfast Potatos

di17090

I love Mickey & Tink!!
I asked (and received) this recipe from someone here on the board. I've made them twice and they turned out exactly as we remembered them. But, my DH accidentially threw the recipe out!!!!!! Last night DD asked me to make them on Sunday. I pulled the recipe to make sure I had everything I needed. It was lying on top of an old newpaper. My DH gathered it all up, and out in the trash it went. Can anyone help me by posting this recipe again?

Thanks so much.

Di
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I found the recipe down through this site. I tried to delete the original, but for some reason I was denied access to my own post.

Thanks everyone.

Di

It's finally here, the breakfast potato recipe eveyone loves. Direct from Cinderella's Royal Table, via Jiggerj on www.wdwinfo.com, comes this. Enjoy!

Cinderella’s Au Gratin Potatoes

1/4 t. garlic salt
1/4t. white pepper
1/2t. salt (optional)
3 cups milk
1 cup mild and shredded cheddar cheese
4 cups diced and cooked potatoes
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup fresh and cooked bacon bits
1/2 cup diced onions
1/4 cup melted butter

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Dice and cook the potatoes. Dice onions. Gather remaining ingredients.

Melt butter. Add onion and saute. Add bacon and cook for 2 minutes. Add flour and stir to make a paste. Cook for 5 minutes.

Add 3 cups milk. Stir till lumps are gone. Cook mixture 10 minutes and continue stirring. Add potatoes, cheese and seasonings.Mix until cheese ismelted.

Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.Serves 6.

This can be prepared early and frozen or refridgerated.

This came from Margie J Disney Recipe site - here's the
site which has lot's of other recipes too - so you can bookmark it just in case hubby gets in the cleaning mood again!

http://www.homestead.com/disneyrecipes/index4.html

dt ... I should start paying you a commission for every hit on my site. ;)

There are hundreds of recipes on the site now. The June "Secret Recipe" will be posted soon too.

too funny Margie - it is just too bad that a lot of people haven't found it yet. It is just so great - and I know it is a lot of work to keep it up.

I'm going to try and get the recipe for the bread sticks at Le Celier, I'll make sure I post it.

Of course I need to write the letter!

Maybe I'll do that this weekend, as it sounds like it won't be outside weather again.:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter