• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~HELP~ CRT-Thinking of booking for dd, do you suggest breakfast or lunch?

FairyDust2008

DIS Veteran
Is it worth it?? It would be me, hubby, our dd who is 9 and our ds who is 11 but he would do it for his sis:lovestruc I want to know if it is worth it to add this to our ADR not to be missed. I'm still working on ADR's for Hollywood Studios but really aren't into much of the choices there so are looking into a resort near. We already have our 1st day at MK planned with breakfast at Ohana's Character Breakfast. Should I switch that one and book CRT and book Ohana's another time?? Just can't figure out everything, LOL:confused3 :scared1: Thanks for the help!

With CRT I would be flexible because it is a tough ADR to get. Take when you can get in and rearrange around it. Not a breakfast person so I personally go for lunch

Hollywood Studios, if he is pleasing his sister, then if he is into cars he may get into the Si-Fi drive in. The movies arent scary more cheezy.

If you do end up going with CRT, I'd do lunch over breakfast. The food is much better and a better value for your money.

We did CRT once but never again
. we did breakfast and very small portions
..I actually left a bit hungry. Atmosphere is beautiful and princesses are great...but breakfast at Akerahus in Epcot is soooooo much better IMO..and one dining credit too.

We are splitting our family for this one ... I will take dd to CRT and dh will take ds to a CS and rides. I know neither of them care about the castle or princesses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter