Help! Difficulty comparing hotels on website best location for family of 5

That must be the suites, not the compass club rooms (suites are also compass club rooms, but not al compass club rooms are suites). We stayed in a compass club room with only a king bed
From my booking confirmation:
“Compass Club Family Room for 6 persons with 2 double beds and 2 sofa beds (breakfast included)”

I booked the Compass Club room with 2 double beds and 2 sofa beds at Newport Bay. Cost was $2000 USD for 2 nights with half board and three days park tickets included for the five of us. I used the UK site and it saved about $300USD compared to the US site
Did you have any issues using the uk site coming from US? I wanted to purchase through UK for WDW usa tickets and later for our DLP trip next year. Im worried we will have a problem using with US address and ID. Would'nt want to lose money if we are told they can't be used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!