HELP DLP Tickets...

neo's white rabbit

<font color=CC3300>What's a Tag? <i>This</i> is a
I was just on the phone with DLP, but as you're all so knowledgable here maybe you can help?

Our trip to DLP will be between Oct 31st - Nov 5th 2003 with 4 full days there.

On the DLP site they have a Classic 3 Day Park Hopper ticket that is valid for 3 years from the date of purchase. It makes no other mention of dates other that the 3 yr thing.

Anywhere else I look the 3 Day Park Hoppers are valid from Jan 6th to April 4th 2003 then April 5th to 2nd Nov 2003. No mention of what takes over after that :(

So, the lady I spoke to said this Classic ticket woud be valid for any date within that 3 year period.

Is this right?

And, would I be better buying them now at £77 per adult and £55 per child or waiting nearer the date? Do they go up with any regularity?

TIA :)

I'm an annual passholder, so I can't be certain about this, but DLP tickets have high season and low season versions. January to April sounds like low season, so any low-season tickets will only be valid for this time. Not too sure about the other ticket expiring in November - perhaps this is when ticket prices are increased, so the price you've been quoted isn't valid beyond this?

Regards

Rob

Hi Rob

Hence my confusion.

This 3 year ticket seems to be different to the 3 Day Park Hoppers that come in High and Low season. This is via DLP not any other site offering 3 Day Hoppers where they are clear about the dates. If you're at the DLP site and put it Nov 3rd it just says 'No Tickets available'. Go figure! I want something that covers the 3rd and 4th Nov.

When I spoke to this girl at DLP she said a High season ticket would be valid in Low season - so what's the point of the dates? -which they don't list at all for this ticket's info when I was looking at it on their site. Are they different things?

AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH :confused:

We have a Disney Store here, maybe I should go in there and see what they have and if there is anything on it about dates - presuming they have them.

A glass of wine beckons before my brain goes pop!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!