Help! Does FW have transportation that can get me to MK for an early PS?

enthalpy

Earning My Ears
Everyone on these boards is so helpful. Thanks to all of the tips we have a PS for Cindy's on Feb. 19 at 8 am. MK opens at 9 that morning. We're staying at the FW campground and won't have a vehicle. Are we going to be able to rely on Disney transportation to get us there by 7:30 am, or do we need to arrange for a cab? I wasn't sure what board to post this on (posted it on the campground board and restaurants, but maybe it should go on the transporation). Oh well, any help is appreciated.

I've read on some of the other boards that there is a bus to take people for early PS at the parks. I'd probably call the front desk to be sure.

Barbara
108 days to go

Yes

We were there in December and had an 8:00 ps at the castle. We caught the bus that goes to TTC and were there by 7:20. They wouldn't let us on the monorail until 7:45 and we made it just fine.

You used to be able to take the boat from RW over to MK and get there in time but you should check since they have made so many cut backs.This used to be fairly simpl since it did not take you to the TTC but directly to the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter