help finding "mousekeeping" envelopes

ceecee

DIS Veteran
A month ago, I read where you could print out envelopes for housekeeping, etc.....now I can't find it, can someone please help???

Thanks for the great website for making envelopes for the maid. We just had a ball making them and can't wait to use them. My daughter made me write this and her cheese has slid off its cracker. LOL (Laughing out loud). I thought you were idiots. But my son in law says everybody knows what LOL means. I am fifty. Do you understand?:bounce: I am Mommypoohs Motherpooh and we are just having fun. I still have my cheese.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I am sorry to tell you that there is a granddaughterpooh too.

Keep 'em coming Mommypooh!

There are a number of "old kickers" on the board! - :p :

I took 6 days worth of envelopes with me last week and I will say that every day when we ran into the maid she was the sweetest person to us! It wasn't a lot of money but she was genuinely pleased. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter