Help from any Eagles fans...

sam_rogers

painting with all the colours of the wind
DH and I have our 3rd wedding anniversary coming up and it popped into my head to get him a Vince Papale jersey. He is in Eagles fan and loves the story of Vince Papale, Invincible is obviously one of his favourite films :rotfl:The problem is we are in the UK so sourcing a Papale jersey is proving difficult and I was just wondering if any Eagles fans have any good ideas where I can find one and hopefully get it shipped over. It doesn't have to be a signed shirt or anything. We are going to watch the Eagles play the Jags in London later this year so it will make his day if I can get this for him. Thanks :-)

Did you try Dick's or another sports selling store that will ship overseas? The online NFL shop may have it too. Have not seen that name in the local shops I generally go to, but I am sure you can probably find it online.

the only problem I've found with the ones on amazon is that they are signed so he won't want to wear it. Ideally I'd like an unsigned one but if I can't find one then I will get a signed one instead. A few more options seem to have popped up on ebay since I last looked though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter