Help! How do you rent DVC points!

Awelsh10

Earning My Ears
I’m interested in renting points for a villa but have NO IDEA where to start or how it works. If anyone can help it would be appreciated! Looking to go for a last min trip next month :)

https://dvcrequest.com/
Here's a link to one option with several helpful FAQ pages with good information.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, though. November is a peak period for DVC bookings and most owners book at 11 months out. There isn't likely to be anything at all available at this point.

DVC is a timeshare and books up very differently than a hotel. Point costs are fairly low and the weather and decorations turn fall bookings into a bit of a frenzy...

Last edited:
Please take some time to read our DVC boards, especially the topics that are stickied at the top of the Rent/Trade board. There is some very helpful information there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts