Help! I can't find a restaurant talked about on the show.

Mickey Mongoose

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I've recently been listening to a lot of older podcasts (I just found the site 2 months ago), and I have a question about a restaurant often mentioned when reviews are given. Everyone on the show keeps mentioning the best restaurant in the park, but I'm not sure of how the name is spelled and I can't seem to find anything close. The name sounds like "Cheeco" or "Geeco," but I know I'm not spelling it right! :confused3

Can anyone help me out on this!?

Thanks,

Mongoose

The restaurant you're talking about is Jiko in the Animal Kingdom lodge. I believe it's what they refer to as a signature restaurant, which is a more upscale restaurant. On the dining plan it takes 2 sit down credits per person. It has african food. Linda

It's Jiko, the Cooking Place, a Signature Dining restaurant at Animal Kingdon Lodge. African cuisine, dinner a la carte $30 - $50

We visited WDW soon after the Podcast review and based on that review we spent a delightful evening at Jiko. This was, without a doubt, the best food and service that I've had anywhere on property. It was great. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter