Help! I can't find that perfume from Epcot!!

JessieLovesDanny

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I'm really hoping that someone can tell me the name of the special (Disney exclusive?) Bvlgari perfume from the Italy pavilion store at Epcot - (I forgot the name of the store, but it's right next to the gelato stand, at the front left side of the opening to the pavilion...) My family and I were there on April 9th, and I looooooooved the smell of the perfume, but I forgot the name of it! It was in a medium/dark blue, round/flat, disk-like bottle, with a silver cap.. And I think it had a Disney exclusive logo on the front of it?, but I could be wrong. It was amazing and I need to find it!! Thanks so much for your help!:smickey:

Btw, I'm an avid dizzer - keep it up guys!! Love u Pete!

Hi everyone! I'm really hoping that someone can tell me the name of the special (Disney exclusive?) Bvlgari perfume from the Italy pavilion store at Epcot - (I forgot the name of the store, but it's right next to the gelato stand, at the front left side of the opening to the pavilion...) My family and I were there on April 9th, and I looooooooved the smell of the perfume, but I forgot the name of it! It was in a medium/dark blue, round/flat, disk-like bottle, with a silver cap.. And I think it had a Disney exclusive logo on the front of it?, but I could be wrong. It was amazing and I need to find it!! Thanks so much for your help!:smickey:

Btw, I'm an avid dizzer - keep it up guys!! Love u Pete!

Based on your description (rather than any knowledge of the frangrances available at Epcot!) I would guess Aqva Atlantiqve. https://www.bulgari.com/en-us/products.html?root_level=316&sign=12

Thank u Elphaba91!! That looks like it!! I'll have to go check it out in person now ♥️!! Take care and thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter