Help!! I have now created two non accessible web pages on the DIS

WDWHound

DIS Veteran
Can someone please help destroy that which I have brought about?

I decided it was time to create a web page on the DIS to store my signature graphics. Well, I went to the Dis free web page area, and clicked on "click here to sign up". I then filled out the form and submitted it.

At this point, things went wrong. I was forwarded to the following address "http://www.wdwinfo.com/cgi-bin/webnow2000/webnow.cgi", but No page was ever displayed. It looked like the web server hung. After waiting 10 minutes, I hit stop. Then I was informed that my user name (WDWHound) had been created and was given my password.

When I tried to log on with my new user name and password ("Already registered? Log In Here!"), I was told that my user name was incorrect. When I tried to register again, I was told that the name WDWHound was already in use. My site shows up on the list of web pages, but I can't get to it.

Figuring I did something stupid, I tried to create another user name (WDWHound2). This time I waited a LOOOONNNG time. Eventually I got my user name and password, But I also got with the following:
<b>
Halted
Unfortunately, a problem has been encountered.
Please report code W905 to godzilla@wdwinfo.com
</b>

Can someone please destory the WDWHound2 page and help me get access to my WDWHound page?

Thanks for your help,
WDWHound

I had some problems there a while back just like you've had. I sent an e-mail to the address that you show in your post.

Use that address: godzilla@wdwinfo.com and send Peter and e-mail describing what happen to you. He will be able to either delete the web page and let you start over or reset your password so that you can get in and start using it. I have just recently corresponded with him about two pages that I had created and couldn't access because of exactly the same circumstances. I got into them last night after he reset the passwords.

bbrazeal:
Thank you for the advice. I did e-mail the address indicated. Sadly, I never received a response. I guess I'll e-mail them again and see if I can get their attention.

Peter has had some problems with his e-mail. He didn't get the first e-mail I sent for about 3 weeks. Had the right date on it but it didn't come through to him.

When I get home I'll get his other e-mail address and send it to you.

Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter