Help! I Know Nothing!

Also, if she doesn't have her own account, you should be able to register her from your account (so login as you). If neither of you have an account, it will likely set one up for you during registration (although that will take a little more time).

Thanks! I have her logged in!

Good luck! I think registration is going to be epic this morning! If you have multiple devices, you might want to try on a few different ones, and maybe use your WiFi for one and your cell data for another. In one registration, my old iPod Touch was the one that came through first. I get in the queue as soon as it opens on one device on each cell/WiFi service, and then one right when registration is supposed to open on another if I can. Sometimes the queue opens earlier than stated, but I'm not sure if that actually gets you earlier in line. :confused3

Oh - have your payment ready to go. The registration is not secured until payment is complete. If it's like the past, save the souvenir options (pins, magnets, etc) for later; they can be accessed through the portal and purchased after the registration. Also, if it's like before, it will ask about AP, DVC, etc status.

Is she doing the half or the 10k?

Thank you! I just found out about this and she doesn’t have the kind of job where she can just pop out to register.

Yes, and keep refreshing until you get in the queue, then don't refresh anymore. You should already be in the queue - the link is green now.

For me, all the events disappeared from the weekend overview page. I had to click on the events tab, pick the race and a link was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter