Help! I'm a DLRP Menu addict!!

Bolanette87

<font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=
Any other menu addicts out there? Can't resist planning DLRP meals?? Want to ask a menu addict some advice?? This thread should be the place! :goodvibes

Bob xoxox

I thought this would be a good place to discuss suggestions for restaurants, etc. It stops the reviews threads becoming so OT... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Lets see how busy this thread gets Bob - Im sure you're not the only menu addict out there.

I spend ages planning my meals as well and choosing my food before we go

Awesome idea!!

I have had my fair share of menu addiction during my previous trip planning. And the time will be coming around soon once again.

I just wish there was a more precise buffet meal menu. Inventions in particular as I'm considering it for my first night...

I too am a Menu Addict... I'm planning now what I'm going to be eating in December :eek:
Hee, dont worry im the end of january.

I jsut said to jack about my idea of inventions on our first night, and he sighed and said "i thought we weren't going to talk about this till closer to the time!"

I know its ridiculously early but i like to make REALLY informed decisions!!

I too am a Menu Addict... I'm planning now what I'm going to be eating in December :eek:

I'm planning for eating in January. lol. I would like to know if vegetarians are catered for - and whether the set menus have a veggie option other than pasta.;)

Juliette

I'm also a menu addict, although I get told off for planning our meals because I like all the expensive restaurants :rotfl:

I'm also a menu addict, although I get told off for planning our meals because I like all the expensive restaurants :rotfl:

Ditto, but Robert doesn't mind! :laughing:

I've been menu planning since we booked our first trip (Back in January!!) and then from the moment we got back from our April trip... I know nearly all the menus off the (out of date) food guide off by heart, and I am well and truly addicted!

Bob xoxoxox

I'm planning for eating in January. lol. I would like to know if vegetarians are catered for - and whether the set menus have a veggie option other than pasta.;)

Juliette
I think the set menu's veggie options are quite pasta-y.

BUt if you are meaning the half board menu's then you can always eat off plan.

I ate off plan at both Cafe Mickey and Walt's and there wasn't any problem at all. Cafe Mickey do greast pizzas that you build your own so they can be veggie!

And the buffet places have veggie options too.

I love planning where we are going to eat too! :thumbsup2

ok a Q ,our xmas trip is going to be on a budget!

sooooooooooo i was wondering, where is the best value place to eat ? ( not necessarily cheapest ,but good size portions / all you can eat buffet etc)

will be there all day sat and half of sun

was thinking a hotdog or similar for "lunch on the go" on sat,where could we at on sat evening ?

and then somewhere for lunch sun ? ( have done steakhouse brunch,loved it but would like to try somewhere new :) )

good thread. i am such a menu addict. i just dont want to be caught out over there and i am going with two picky teenagers, a ridiculously picky mom and my 22 month old baby so i have a lot to contend with as they all think the food is gross and just want to eat in mcdonalds. who goes to dlrp to eat in mcdonalds!!!!

oh i have a question what is your fave restaurant in dlrp??

Over to you Bob our resident expert... :rotfl:
I know I'm not Bob, but I think Cafe Mickey is incredibly well priced!! The pizzas are massive and you get characters thrown in!!

I couldn't finish any of my meals at dlp though, but I'm not a huge eater, but still, even Jack was full after them all!!

My fav... Cafe Mickey every time although it's the expensive choice, the bill was 80 Euro for 2 of us main and dessert and 2 drinks

I love planning where we are going to eat too! :thumbsup2

ok a Q ,our xmas trip is going to be on a budget!

sooooooooooo i was wondering, where is the best value place to eat ? ( not necessarily cheapest ,but good size portions / all you can eat buffet etc)

will be there all day sat and half of sun

was thinking a hotdog or similar for "lunch on the go" on sat,where could we at on sat evening ?

and then somewhere for lunch sun ? ( have done steakhouse brunch,loved it but would like to try somewhere new :) )

Dinner on Saturday evening- How about Annettes? Its a good price and good fun!

Lunch on Sunday... How about going to either the Silver Spur (I think I read somewhere that they do a nice two course set menu for 20Euro) or maybe going for pizzas at Cafe Mickey?? The portions there are very generous, so good value for money there! Another option would be Plaza Gardens, but the reviews for the buffet there haven't been so good recently. Agrabah Cafe is another choice, but I am not sure if this will be open off season....

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!