Help! I'm a DLRP Menu addict!!

Ergh, sounds like something you would get at mcdonalds :rotfl:

It isn't the moulded over-cooked thing you get at McDonalds, it's a proper fried egg with a runny yolk- I love it but I can see why people wouldn't. There's also a burger with egg in at Annettes or you can pay extra to add one there to any burger. DH almost always does!

i am a bit put off the silver spur menu. my mom doesnt eat steak and im not sure if she would eat salmon so that just leaves the pasta. i would like the ceasar salad but it mentions anchovies so it must be really fishy. i like the mickey macaroon desert thingy i think thats new.
When we ate at the Silver Spur last summer my DD had chicken breasts in sauce but I'm not sure if they're still on the menu.

I believe the chicken option at the Silver Spur is now (From what I can tell!):

Chicken marinated in Garlic and Rosemary served with some sort of herb butter....

Bob xoxoxoxox

I've just asked my DD and hers was in a type of mustard sauce so it's definitely changed. The new one sounds very yummy.

I'm really disappointed by the changes that they've made to the blue lagoon menu.

This was always somewhere that I've struggled with wanting to eat at due to being quite fussy, but every time they change it, they seem to alter or remove something that I like the idea of.

First time, they changes the sweet potato fries that came with ostrich steak to fried plantain. Now, they seem to have removed the fillet of beef from the menu :sad2:

But Walts have gained a fillet of beef with Jamacian Pepper Sauce.... I wonder if they've moved it along to Walts.... ??

Bob xoxoxooxx

But Walts have gained a fillet of beef with Jamacian Pepper Sauce.... I wonder if they've moved it along to Walts.... ??

Bob xoxoxooxx

Yes I think they have - I think this is a real shame though as Walt's already had a number of beef type options available, so all that move has done (in my opinion) is narrow down the choices at the restaurants.

While I'm all for the idea of having a "themed" restaurant (e.g. the steakhouse and the silver spur), it's nice to see a few other choices, where as the blue lagoon is fast approaching the status of being fish only :sad2:

Yes I think they have - I think this is a real shame though as Walt's already had a number of beef type options available, so all that move has done (in my opinion) is narrow down the choices at the restaurants.

While I'm all for the idea of having a "themed" restaurant (e.g. the steakhouse and the silver spur), it's nice to see a few other choices, where as the blue lagoon is fast approaching the status of being fish only :sad2:

On the Blue Lagoon menu there is still Ostrich with Plantain, Chicken Supreme with Carribean Coloumbo Sauce and the vegetarian pasta with tomato and green curry, so thats a few options at least (There may be more, but I can't see all the menu that clearly in the most recent pic- Methinks I need a return visit to the opticians...!). I would personally find it a bit odd if they started sacrificing more of their fish options given that it a predominantly sea and ocean themed restaurant.... I may be in a minority there though!

Bob xoxoxoxox

i would love to eat at the blue lagoon but i dont eat fish lol. the ostrich steak looks nice but its ostrich so its a bit out there for me lol. i know i know i have a very limited range of what i eat lol.

i would love to eat at the blue lagoon but i dont eat fish lol. the ostrich steak looks nice but its ostrich so its a bit out there for me lol. i know i know i have a very limited range of what i eat lol.

If its any help, Robert says the Ostrich is just like steak.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

On the Blue Lagoon menu there is still Ostrich with Plantain, Chicken Supreme with Carribean Coloumbo Sauce and the vegetarian pasta with tomato and green curry, so thats a few options at least (There may be more, but I can't see all the menu that clearly in the most recent pic- Methinks I need a return visit to the opticians...!). I would personally find it a bit odd if they started sacrificing more of their fish options given that it a predominantly sea and ocean themed restaurant.... I may be in a minority there though!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Sorry Bob - its the photo not your eyes :rotfl:

Blue Lagoon just looks a bit to fishy for my liking...now if they did burgers that could be a whole new ball game.

I think i need to do a challenge and eat ever burger sold in DLRP.

:lmao: Right, so where does a burger atm???

-The Chicago Steakhouse
-Beaver Creek Tavern
-The Rainforest Cafe
-Walts
-Annettes Diner
-Planet Hollywood

And Counter Service places!

Bob xoxoxoxox

:lmao: Right, so where does a burger atm???

-The Chicago Steakhouse
-Beaver Creek Tavern
-The Rainforest Cafe
-Walts
-Annettes Diner
-Planet Hollywood

And Counter Service places!

Bob xoxoxoxox

:lmao:

This could be a challenge for even a burger lover like myslef :lmao:

anyone know can you eat at the steakhouse with half board plus

if so anyone know what they offer.

Bob xoxoxoxox

I'm not suggesting they should sacrifice their fish options - I'd just like to see some suitably themed non fish options (I'm sure they could establish a nice Caribbean feel to the restaurant). It makes me wonder if the removal of the beef could cost them a few diners - beef is generally a "safe" option for almost everybody (apart form vegetarians of course).

I wouldn't mind the osterich, but the fried plantain served with it doesn't appeal to me in the slightest...

I'm not suggesting they should sacrifice their fish options - I'd just like to see some suitably themed non fish options (I'm sure they could establish a nice Caribbean feel to the restaurant). It makes me wonder if the removal of the beef could cost them a few diners - beef is generally a "safe" option for almost everybody (apart form vegetarians of course).

I wouldn't mind the osterich, but the fried plantain served with it doesn't appeal to me in the slightest...

could they not give chips instead of the plantain. again i have to admit i dont know what that is :rotfl: but i have no desire to eat it lol.

i totally agree about the beef i would have ate that but now there doesnt seem to be anything i would try. i love the themeing of the place but the menu definately wouldnt suit everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter