Help! I'm a DLRP Menu addict!!

I'm not suggesting they should sacrifice their fish options - I'd just like to see some suitably themed non fish options (I'm sure they could establish a nice Caribbean feel to the restaurant). It makes me wonder if the removal of the beef could cost them a few diners - beef is generally a "safe" option for almost everybody (apart form vegetarians of course).

I wouldn't mind the osterich, but the fried plantain served with it doesn't appeal to me in the slightest...

You see, I think chicken is probably a safer option.... I know a lot of people who aren't veggie but will not eat beef... :confused3

could they not give chips instead of the plantain. again i have to admit i dont know what that is :rotfl: but i have no desire to eat it lol.

i totally agree about the beef i would have ate that but now there doesnt seem to be anything i would try. i love the themeing of the place but the menu definately wouldnt suit everyone.

I think samrogers's BF had swapped the Plantain for the potatoes.... There's a pic on the review thread.... :thumbsup2

Bob xoxoxox

i would love to eat at the blue lagoon but i dont eat fish lol. the ostrich steak looks nice but its ostrich so its a bit out there for me lol. i know i know i have a very limited range of what i eat lol.

Same here I am afraid, its normally chicken, chicken or just chicken ! :rotfl:

Same here I am afraid, its normally chicken, chicken or just chicken ! :rotfl:

:rotfl: you are worse than my mom fish and chips, fish and chips or more fish and chips :rotfl2:

i will eat like steak, beef, chicken, ham im not overly fussy. my problem is i like fairly simple food.

:rotfl: you are worse than my mom fish and chips, fish and chips or more fish and chips :rotfl2:

i will eat like steak, beef, chicken, ham im not overly fussy. my problem is i like fairly simple food.

This is exactly how I am as well - its normally the sources that rule foods out for me.

I have other dislikes that complicate things though - I hate cheese for a start which rules out a lot of foods including pizza...

Well my problem is that i do not like much, i don't eat dairy produce, mushrooms, tomato's to name a few.
I have been studying the WDW menus for when i go in August and i have to keep looking up what half the food even is, i'd never heard of swiss chard :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I blame my Mother she was obvioulsy not adventurous enough when it came to dinners. :lmao:

Well my problem is that i do not like much, i don't eat dairy produce, mushrooms, tomato's to name a few.
I have been studying the WDW menus for when i go in August and i have to keep looking up what half the food even is, i'd never heard of swiss chard :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I blame my Mother she was obvioulsy not adventurous enough when it came to dinners. :lmao:

well i am jumping on that bandwagon and blaming my mother as well :rotfl:

Same here, cake, biscuits, chocolate, then cake, biscuits, chocolate and sometimes cake, biscuits and chocolate !! :rotfl: I am the person who goes into a restaurant and checks out the dessert menu first . :rotfl2:

Same here, cake, biscuits, chocolate, then cake, biscuits, chocolate and sometimes cake, biscuits and chocolate !! :rotfl: I am the person who goes into a restaurant and checks out the dessert menu first . :rotfl2:

Not if I get there first ;)

Oof! this thread was on page 3! Can't have that!:confused3

It's me again, with another question for the PTB:

Which restaurants in the DLP hotels do you recommend? Someone has already mentioned California Grill - are there any others worth checking out?

Also, we are staying in Sequoia Lodge - what's the opinion on the two restaurants there?

Thanks!

Sharixx

The only other hotel one we've eaten at is Inventions in DLH which is fantastic so sorry I cant comment on any others

Can I just ask a quick question for anyone who has experienced both, if you had to go to blue lagoon or the manhattan restaurant at HNY, which would you go for?
For our upcoming trip we are doing Inventions, California Grill and Walts, but can't decide between the other two! Thanks! :)

Can I just ask a quick question for anyone who has experienced both, if you had to go to blue lagoon or the manhattan restaurant at HNY, which would you go for?
For our upcoming trip we are doing Inventions, California Grill and Walts, but can't decide between the other two! Thanks! :)

Ive not done Manhatten but have done Blue Lagoon and liked it.
We had booked to eat at Manhatten last Easter but cancelled it as it seemed very expensive for what it was - we rebooked at Inventions instead (had never eaten there previously) and loved it

I think it may just be the blue lagoon then. :goodvibes I've always fancied it on the way through pirates.

Another Blue Lagoon fan here! :thumbsup2 Really enjoyed it last time we went....

Bob xoxoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter