Help, Info on Saratoga Springs Treehouses

Tink316

Mouseketeer
Looking for info on Treehouses -- the good, the bad, the ugly. Ha!

We wanted Bay Lake Tower Villa, but none available for the week we'll be there. Only thing available were the Treehouses so we booked that. But I don't know anyone who has ever stayed in one. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (5, 8 and 9).

We decided on the Villas, as opposed to 2 separate rooms. So let's hear it... pros and cons, please!

Thanks!!

Looking for info on Treehouses -- the good, the bad, the ugly. Ha!

We wanted Bay Lake Tower Villa, but none available for the week we'll be there. Only thing available were the Treehouses so we booked that. But I don't know anyone who has ever stayed in one. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (5, 8 and 9).

We decided on the Villas, as opposed to 2 separate rooms. So let's hear it... pros and cons, please!

Thanks!!
I already responded to your other thread on the Resorts board. One of your kids will need to sleep in the living room. The room with the bunk bed isn't big enough for an air bed.

I already responded to your other thread on the Resorts board. One of your kids will need to sleep in the living room. The room with the bunk bed isn't big enough for an air bed.

We had a small air bed for a 3 YO in the bunk bed room when we stayed there.

The treehouses are quite nice, though rather secluded. That could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your perspective. I would caution that some of the treehouses border the golf course so you need to be constantly aware of incoming errant shots when you're sitting on the deck. If you get a location close to the Grandstand bus stop, you can walk over to catch the bus rather than hopping on the internal bus to get back to SSR proper. The internal buses aren't bad either, but I preferred walking over to the Grandstand stop to be the first ones on and off the bus. Also, the main SSR area (Carriage House) was only a 10-15 minute walk away. As mentioned already, the 3rd bedroom is a bunk bed room which may not work for older kids but if the children are young enough and don't mind, you could fit three in the bunk beds depending on your preference. The pullout is an option too if the kids don't mind being by themselves in the living room. We enjoyed our stay at the THV and as long as you go into it knowing you're not going to be in the middle of the action you'll probably have a great time as well. Good luck and let us know how the trip works out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!