Help just had to switch to POFQ for 2 weeks from now!!!!

WeLoveEeyore

Mouseketeer
Our trip is in 2 weeks, camper broke, had to switch from FW to POFQ....please help with a building site closest to Food Court or any other suggestions....thank you

You'll love POFQ. It's the smallest of all the moderates and I can't think of any building far from the food court. We were in Building 2 in Dec. and loved it!!!

There is a map of the resort at www.wdwig. Buildings 2 and 5 are close to the pool and foodcourt. Building 3 and 4 are close to the foodcourt. From what I understand it is a fairly small resort so none of the buildings are a significant walk to the pool or foodcourt. We are staying there for the first time the last week of May.

Bob

I loved staying here in March, 2000. I tried to get a room here for my trip in May, but could not. You'll love it - have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter