Help me decide between Movies and Music

sdchickie

Fan of the Mouse!
Hi, I have stayed at both hotels in the past and like them both, but haven't stayed at either one in several years. So I need to know is one better than the other as far as renovated rooms, newer beds, bus service, and if one is getting the gift cards for no Mousekeeping deal. Thanks!

Hi, I have stayed at both hotels in the past and like them both, but haven't stayed at either one in several years. So I need to know is one better than the other as far as renovated rooms, newer beds, bus service, and if one is getting the gift cards for no Mousekeeping deal. Thanks!

The only difference between them is theme.

Hey!

I stayed at Music in 2016 and Movies in 2017.

I know for sure that Movies is doing the no Mousekeeping deal (or at least I know that they were doing it in July). It was great! We were there for 5 nights and got $20 a night- so a total of $100. We split it up between the four of us, so it was nice to have just a little extra money to spend.

As for as renovations, I didn't see too much difference. I stayed in the Broadway and Mighty Ducks standard sections. I want to say that the bathroom in Music was a little more worn than the bathroom in Movies, but that was the only difference that I saw.

Hey!

I stayed at Music in 2016 and Movies in 2017.

I know for sure that Movies is doing the no Mousekeeping deal (or at least I know that they were doing it in July). It was great! We were there for 5 nights and got $20 a night- so a total of $100. We split it up between the four of us, so it was nice to have just a little extra money to spend.

As for as renovations, I didn't see too much difference. I stayed in the Broadway and Mighty Ducks standard sections. I want to say that the bathroom in Music was a little more worn than the bathroom in Movies, but that was the only difference that I saw.

The skip housekeeping test at Movies ended about a month ago.

Why is Sports no on your pick list? I've stayed at Sports and Movies, and I think Sports is much nicer.

I have multiple stays at each value. I give a slight edge to Music as it seems a bit quieter than the other two. In any event, request TOP floor, LANDSCAPE view. IMHO Movies has the best theming!

Why is Sports no on your pick list? I've stayed at Sports and Movies, and I think Sports is much nicer.
The only resorts available at the time I'm going are movies and music. I really wanted to try and get a renovated room at pop, but they're booked up too.

Thanks for the replies, I think I'm going to try and get mighty ducks section at movies so I can be close to the bus stop and food court at music.

I have stayed at both and Movies has the slight edge, in my opinion. I found it to be less crowded and I thought the food court was a little bit better :)

Staying at Movies is a couple days. Usually stay at Sports. I really don't think there is any noticeable discerning difference in all three. We use the values for short trips and have never had any problems at all. Stayed Pop last year after staying at Little Mermaid room AoA the year before. I don't think I will ever stay little mermaid again as the higher price there just isn't worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter