Help me decide on date night! CG vs. SWGE

Minnie_Momma

Earning My Ears
We have an upcoming 4 day trip to WDW and my husband and I set one night aside for a much needed date date! We had originally planned on Option A below, but now we have the opportunity to do Option B instead. Both would be amazing and I'm having difficulty deciding between the two. I thought I would post here for advice/suggestions that might help me make a final decision. (This is our first ever trip to WDW!)

Option A: 6:55 PM dinner reservation at California Grill, with HEA scheduled at 9:15 PM.

Option B: 4:30 PM Oga's Cantina, 6:25 PM Savi's workshop.

Which would you do? and Why?
Thanks for your help!

In going to suggest doing both. Here's how. Keep option B as is. Keep checking for a cancellation for California Grill later (anytime like between 9 and 10) order just drinks and dessert or appetizers and drinks ( assuming you would be willing to pay out of pocket.). You can arrive early and view the fireworks from the observation deck and then get to your table. Yes, they will hold the table for you to watch fireworks. Last reservation is like 9:55 and plenty of people will still be there.

If you are on site, Disney transportation would be available. Bus to Disney Springs, then resort (If parks are closed).

Thanks for the suggestion! We're staying at the Contemporary so this could work really well! I set up an ADR finder for a later California Grill reservation :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!