Help me Decide!!!!

disneyw/kids

Mouseketeer
One night my DH and I will be able to go to dinner by ourselfs since grandparents will have DD's. My question is we both like steaks and my husband loves seafood where is a good place for us to go to dinner. I was thinking Narcoosee's or Concourse Steakhouse.
We have been to LeCelliar and I would prefer to stay close to the GF where we are staying in case grandparents need us. So what is your opinion:
Narcoosee's or
Concourse Steakhouse
Thank you.

I know that the California Grill was not listed, but I would go back there again in a heartbeat!! This is a fabulous place to dine and the food is fantastic!! If not there, then I would have to say the Yachtsman Steakhouse is much better (quieter) than the Concourse.

I havent eaten at any of your choices, but we did have an amazing meal at Yachtsman Steakhouse recently, so I would suggest that.

If choosing between Narcoosee's and Concourse Steakhouse I'd go with Narcoosee's.

However, if you both like steak I suggest taking the extra time and going over to Shula's at the Dolphin. It is one of the best steaks I've ever had. If you don't have a car, take the monorail from GF to MK and then the resort bus and you'll be there relatively quickly.

I would choose Narcoosee's, we ate there last Dec. and it was very good.

Did you consider California Grill at The Contempary resort, it is one of our favorite places to eat at WDW. Try to get a window seat, even if you have to wait a few minutes, its the best view of all Disneys restaurants.

Narcoossee's, but I saw no mention of the Cape May Clambake and though that would be a possibility too. :)

it bothers me i don't have that pallet for the food at places like CG. I had to order off the childrens menu. :( I did like the wine though. We had a big family growing up. We ate hamburgers and meat and potato's.

I have never eaten at Narcoose's and of those two choices I would pick Narcoose's. While the Concourse Grill is very nice and the food good, the atmosphere is nothing spectacular.

Artist Point is at Wilderness Lodge and we love it. I had a great steak and DH had salmon cooked on a cedar plank. It was excellent. I would think you could just take the mono-rail to MK and then the WL boat from the dock right there. Or is there even a boat that goes around to the various lagoon resorts and MK. Either way, you wouldn't be far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter