Help Me Find a Disney Related Name for my dog

Yes, it’s a Hyundai! But when I hear Kona I think of the Big Island 🌴 and that would be my name pic!

It's mostly because I have one (and love it so much, it's tangerine and the first car in forever that I picked out for me without it being the only one I could get or in a colour I didn't really want).

I like Astro or Kona. (I actually like them all, I just don’t she looks like a Maui,)
LOL...when DD gave me her list I immediately said she looks like a Maui. I’m pretty sure DD is set on Kona. She even asked a friend who just got a kitten and named it Kona if it would be ok to also use that name. She explained that to us it’s a favourite restaurant.

It's mostly because I have one (and love it so much, it's tangerine and the first car in forever that I picked out for me without it being the only one I could get or in a colour I didn't really want).
I want one! I have a Sonata and every time I go into the dealership to get a service I leave my nose prints all over the Kona lol. I want the hybrid. But.....I can’t justify a new car since my Sonata is just over 10 yrs however only has 80,000 km on it. :guilty:

I want one! I have a Sonata and every time I go into the dealership to get a service I leave my nose prints all over the Kona lol. I want the hybrid. But.....I can’t justify a new car since my Sonata is just over 10 yrs however only has 80,000 km on it. :guilty:

I just have the "regular" one but oh I do love it. It drives nicely and even the turn signal sound is different and makes me happy lol. I get not being able to justify a new car though. It hadn't been out for long before I got one, I saw only one or two around the city. Now, they are everywhere! Any way, love my car :)

I told DH he should tell his mom to get a Kona EV when she brings back her Prius once her lease is finished. We own a Honda Clarity (plug in hybrid) and I see many electric Kona in the plug-in parking spots. ;) If they had a plug-in version of the Kona we might have chosen it instead of the Clarity.

I told DH he should tell his mom to get a Kona EV when she brings back her Prius once her lease is finished. We own a Honda Clarity (plug in hybrid) and I see many electric Kona in the plug-in parking spots. ;) If they had a plug-in version of the Kona we might have chosen it instead of the Clarity.
Off topic, but we have a Honda Clarity hybrid too! We love it.

It's official......SHE IS OURS!!!!! We bring her home on Saturday morning. We've got to complete some online training that the rescue requires and do some shopping. It's going to be a busy couple of days but these are going to be the longest 2 days of my life.

I guess DD will now have to confirm a name choice because we need to get a tag made ASAP. She keeps going back and forth on all the names. Seems like the vote here is Kona so now I've kind of got that in my mind as the one. Stay tuned.....

Astro is cute too, reminds me of those commercials when I was a kid, with the robot who could put his arm back on? Not sure that was actually his name though :)

I think the name was Astar and that it was a commercial for the WarAmps society - “My name is Astar. I can put my arm back on. You can’t. So play safe.”

Great news! I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your new girl in a couple of days!

I have a little white dog that was advertised as a Maltese too. His name is Finn (named after Finnick Odair from the Hunger Games). Here he is with my DD 6 years ago in a photo sent to my DH for his approval. Notice the teenager "begging face" :laughing:.

FinnGotcha.JPG

First day went. pretty well. No accidents in the house but she hardly ate or drank anything. She mastered the stairs after only 3 tries and now is ripping up and down. She slept through the night in her crate. There has been a fair bit of barking but I realized this morning that she just doesn’t understand what all the noises in the house are. Right now we are going to sit in the backyard until she gets more comfortable....she doesn’t love the yard yet. We back onto a trail so there are a lot of people passing by and it’s concerning to her. Even the wind seems a concern. So we are just going to sit until it’s all okay....she’s laying down on the deck now so it’s getting better.

CF634366-B615-4103-A8AC-E7CBC06A646B.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!