Help me find these shorts!

JFox

DIS Veteran
I have thick thighs. There is no thigh gap.

Ages ago I bought these shorts that had bike shorts sewn into running shorts. Between the legs the outer shorts were cut out and the only layer was the bike shorts. I can't remember the brand and need to order another pair or a something similar. Anyone know these shorts?

You are looking for a "2in1" short (here is an example) but I've never seen any that don't have the looser fabric all the way around. I supposed with some scissors, thread, and a needle you can attempt to make your own.

Yes, running shorts with biker shorts BUT the outside material did not go all around the leg. They were awesome because the absence of the outer material at the inner thigh prevented riding up.

If I can't remember the brand I will attempt to MacGyver my own pair.

You are looking for a "2in1" short (here is an example) but I've never seen any that don't have the looser fabric all the way around. I supposed with some scissors, thread, and a needle you can attempt to make your own.
😂😂😂😂😂
I read the title of this thread and went through the extensive catalog in my head of all the Mickey Mouse short films. I thought this is right up my alley. 😕🤷🏻‍♂️ I should have read which forum this was in. 😬. Sorry I can’t be of any help. But that’s worth a laugh😂

So no logos? No tags? No other identifying markers? If so, not a major running brand, and may be harder to find. I have sometimes found old items by searching with tag style #s, etc. (And I have learned the hard way to snip off the tags from new items and file them away for future purchase)

Was the “loose shorts” fabric tacked (stitched) to the bike shorts near the crotch?
Yes it was. The inside of the shorts between the legs was just the bike shorts layer. The outside layer was only 3/4 around the leg.

So no logos? No tags? No other identifying markers? If so, not a major running brand, and may be harder to find. I have sometimes found old items by searching with tag style #s, etc. (And I have learned the hard way to snip off the tags from new items and file them away for future purchase)
I don't have them anymore and can't recall the brand. I do know they weren't a big brand; Nike, asics, etc or a box store.

google Bolder Athletic…they are located In florida. They make the running skirts like that, I think from what you’re describing, and men’s shorts too. They do not ride up.
I have many, many of the skirts and bought my husband the mens ones, he approves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter