Help me find this photo location?

StarCruiser

Mouseketeer
I'm guessing the folks here know their photos and backgrounds. Does anyone have a thought on where this photo was taken? My sister, brother and I want to attempt to recreate it. It was taken around 1989. My guess is somewhere in Epcot. Thanks.

Attachments

• image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 57
I'd post on the Theme Parks board just to get more eyes on it. This board gets a lot less traffic.

Defiantly matches the flower beds at Epcot, the entrance area is match. Google Image search can show you some areas.

To me, it looks like one of the flower beds in front of the Land pavilion in EPCOT.

I agree. Those beds have the curved borders and they are this color. And there are several of them, so I am sure if you walk around that area you could figure out which one had a pathway behind it. Plus, are those part of the monorail in the background? It's hard for me to make out the background.

You can use Google Earth street view and "walk" around with your PC and probably figure our where it is... good luck!

It's definitely the west side of EPCOT Center - the trash can and curving lines give that away, those are found nowhere but that section of that park. But the only locations that I can find where there's a walkway, a planter section, another walkway, and then manicured grass (or where there once was manicured grass) are outside of the southern Communicore West building.

My memory seems to recall that it's near the bathroom and that I've sat on that very ledge before at about that same time period, but that's notoriously unreliable (I was 7 then).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter